Since November 17, 1900, the members of IBEW Local 102 have served the communities of New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Providing a skilled workforce of electricians is something we take pride in. It is our goal to ensure every job is on time and on budget.
Our comprehensive 5 year apprenticeship program ensures that each of our electricians is ready to provide our customers with the highest quality of craftsmanship. To ensure a safe workplace all of our electricians are required to complete OSHA 30 safety training. All of our training is housed in our 16,000 square foot state of the art training facility. This facility is utilized not only by our apprentices; it is home to our continuing education program. Keeping pace with technology is a vital link in our education process; we work hard to to evolve with the industry we serve.
We welcome you to look around our site and explore all of what Local 102 has to offer you:
- Over 3,000 qualified electricians
- Partnered with over 250 licensed electrical contractors
- Extensive training opportunities
- Certified instructors
- Our apprenticeship program is accredited by the American Council on Education for college credit / Partner with Rowan University to provide a BA in Construction Management
- All of our electricians complete a minimum of 8,000 on the job training hours
- Safety training
- 119 years of experience
- Charitable community service
We pride ourselves in delivering to our employers and end users the best electrical craftsman available. We have adapted to the economics of these modern times and find we can be competitive in all venues. We hope to see you soon, our doors are always open.